While The Cat's Away...
JM, Elias, and Alena Mae had a fairly significant altercation about recklessly spinning around in JM's office chair. JM made it clear in no uncertain terms that they were NOT to recklessly spin around in the chair.
And then he went on a run.
And then they immediately resumed their reckless spinning around in his office chair, this time with flailing. I felt obligated of course, to say something...
"Elias! Alena! Excuse me, what are you doing? Your daddy just told you not to spin around in that chair."
And Elias responded coolly, like I must be out of my mind: "Yeah... But Mom. Daddy's not here."
And then he went on a run.
And then they immediately resumed their reckless spinning around in his office chair, this time with flailing. I felt obligated of course, to say something...
"Elias! Alena! Excuse me, what are you doing? Your daddy just told you not to spin around in that chair."
And Elias responded coolly, like I must be out of my mind: "Yeah... But Mom. Daddy's not here."
Comments