Liquid Should Be Swallowed

If it's liquid, Alena Mae is under the distinct impression, and rightly so, that it should be swallowed.

I thought she might be ready for water color fun with Elias.

I was wrong.
____________________________

(This entry is in response to this week's Mama Says Om theme: Liquid.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
She is sweet, blue mouth and all! Did the paint come off easily, or is she still sporting a bold set of lips? So funny...
Anonymous said…
I am enjoying reading about your little landlords. I love your writing style, too! Thanks for sharing your blessings!

Bev
Tamara said…
I was smart enough to use nontoxic kid-friendly, kid-edible paint. It rinsed right out with water. But she did not enjoy the rinsing one bit!
Anonymous said…
those are great photos. paint is FUN :-) it took me a minute to figure out the first one but i have to tell you it's really such a lovely picture of something so simple.
Nicole said…
She looks like a little cherub! Cute idea for liquid! It was a tough one...

Popular Posts